[Electronics-Talk] Choosing color on Amazon

Shannon Cook SCook at sccb.sc.gov
Sun Jan 1 23:31:30 UTC 2017

Hi,

What I do is once I land on the first color option, I tab through the options, which usually cuts out the non-selection buttons that you get if you down arrow.  You can also go back to where the size and/or color are selected to be sure the choice you want is actually selected.  It tells you several times when you review your order what was selected.  I use this quite a bit and have not had trouble.  I use a screen reader.  If you'd like me to help off list, please let me know. Be glad to.

Shannon Cook, MSW, CPM