[Electronics-Talk] Instant pot

Lori Motis ljm2561 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 10 05:19:45 UTC 2017

Oh that is so funny, I was just looking at them and was going to post
the same question. I am interested in the model that works with
blue-tooth:
Instant Pot 6-Quart Smart Blue-Tooth Enabled Multi-Functional Pressure Cooker
I downloaded the app and it appears accessible. It sure would be nice
to know if someone is actually using one already.
Thanks,
Lori AKA Food Lady

--
Lori Motis