[Electronics-Talk] Instant pot

Lori Motis ljm2561 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 10 05:52:41 UTC 2017

Oh thank you. My husband and I are both blind and would need to rely on the app. I have used pressure cookers, over the years, but am a little nervous using them on an electric stove. This sounds so wonderful. Can you share any foods you cooked with it? This would be so awesome to have.
Thank you,
Lori AKA Food Lady

Sent from my iPhone