[Electronics-Talk] Instant pot

Carol Feazell cfeazell at comcast.net
Tue Jan 10 15:30:54 UTC 2017

Can you do it with other than a phone ap? I have an Android and am rather
certain that somehow it would also work but I'm really not interested in a
phone operating various things, likely just because I'm not used to it and
unless I had to, I'm kind of the "If it ain't broke, don't fix it" and also
I don't like to get too beholden to one phone/computer for too many things
unless there is an ulternative without, for example, the ap, lest something
goes wrong with my device. I know that sounds crazy but I've been accused of
that often enough. I just want to go to the appliance and have it work but I
was interested in the no thawing, etc.

Carol Jean