[Electronics-Talk] Instant pot

Carol Feazell cfeazell at comcast.net
Tue Jan 10 15:37:00 UTC 2017

Now that one might be right up my alley. How large do they come and let me
know what you have cooked with them. I guess I just don't see the need for a
phone to control my cooking devices but admittedly I am a creature of habit
and while I do really like my phone, there are so many things that I just
don't use it for which is the whole reason that for a long time, I avoided
the smart phones, thinking that I didn't need or want much of what they have
to offer but alas even for the few things I do, it was getting more and more
difficult to do them easily or at all without the smart devices so I have no
regrets but still don't want it to do everything for me.

Carol Jean