[Electronics-Talk] nice ios innovation!

Lori Motis ljm2561 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 10 20:12:17 UTC 2017

Did you know that you can block a call without making a contact?
Whenever I get an unwanted call on my iPhone, I go to my recent calls
and double tap on the more info button, just to the right of the
number,  then flick right to the button that asks if you want to block
this caller. That is all you need to do. I do it a lot, for all those
telemarketing calls,  and it works great.
Lori AKA food Lady

--
Lori Motis
Publisher & Editor of The Blind Post