[Electronics-Talk] Staying straight with the electric snow shovel

Annette Carr amcarr1 at verizon.net
Thu Jan 12 01:48:15 UTC 2017

Hi Tracy,

I do not have any ideas on what you can do this season, but here is an idea
you might want to consider for next year.  Keep in mind that I haven't a
clue how this shovel works, so maybe what I am about to suggest can't even
be considered.

What about putting some type of edging along your sidewalk.  Of course one
option is a raised brick boarder, but that can get pricey.  Another option
might be the plastic edging that people place around the edge of plant beds
in their yard.  I do not know what this stuff is called.  It comes in
possibly a roll or strips.  Think of a horizontal 4 inch tall strip of
plastic that is fairly ridgid but thin.  Along the top edge is a rolled
edge, or maybe it looks like a tube attached to the top edge.  The flat edge
opposite the rolled edge gets pushed into the ground and the rolled tube
like edge sticks out above the dirt.

HTH,
Annette