[Electronics-Talk] Accessible Toaster Ovens and Deep Freezers

Gerald Levy bwaylimited at verizon.net
Thu Jan 12 12:23:40 UTC 2017

Any low-end Black & Decker toaster oven with mechanical controls would be
completely accessible and perform the functions of a toaster as well as an
oven for baking and broiling. I own a Black & Decker TO1313 4-slice toaster
oven, and it is by far the most versatile appliance in my kitchen.  I use it
to toast bread, bagels and Pop Tarts, as well as to make chicken, pizza and
Tater Tots, plus broiled fish.  It has three mechanical knobs for setting
thefunction (warm, broil, bake and toast, in that order), setting the
cooking temperature  and setting the 30 minute countdown timer.  It
currently sells on Amazon.com for about $30.  For more info:

https://www.amazon.com/BLACK-DECKER-TO1313SBD-Toasting-Stainless/dp/B00GGFHH4U

Gerald