[Electronics-Talk] Staying straight with the electric snow shovel

Annette Carr amcarr1 at verizon.net
Fri Jan 13 01:12:04 UTC 2017

My thought was that the edging would probably be covered by snow.  Given
that I do not know how this shovel works, I am assuming that it is moved
along the surface that it is clearing.  So my theory was that it would bump
into the edging and provide feedback.  You are right, the landlord might not
allow any type of modification, but then again they might.

My husband and a couple of other families in our neighborhood have snow
blowers.  They all take turns clearing the sidewalks along the road.  A lot
of people give them a few dollars.  We have let our neighbor borrow ours and
he repays us with gas for it.  So my recommendation is let a neighbor borrow
it to clear their sidewalk and driveway as payment for using it to clear
yours.  Just another option.

Annette