[Electronics-Talk] Accessible Toaster Ovens and Deep Freezers

Jude DaShiell jdashiel at panix.com
Fri Jan 13 02:58:59 UTC 2017

They most certainly are still around.  In fact, the company has expanded
their product line they did so well with the original nuwave ovens. Now
they have a precision induction cooker available too.
http://www.nuwavecookingclub.com/ is the main web site. On Thu, 12 Jan

>>> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/electronics-talk_nfbnet.org/jordanandsepte