[Electronics-Talk] Help Android double-tap

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Fri Jan 20 18:57:14 UTC 2017

Help!  We just got an accessible TV hookup from Cablevision, but they
control the TV through an Android MotoG phone app.  I use an iPhone, and the
Android double-tap has totally defeated me.  I find the thing I want to
double-tap, then the cable guy said to move my finger to a different place
and double-tap, slowly.  I tried at least 100 times, but was only successful
once, and couldn't replicate it.  Please someone tell me how to do this, if
it can be explained over email.

Thanks.

Tracy