[Electronics-Talk] Help Android double-tap

Jude DaShiell jdashiel at panix.com
Sat Jan 21 17:41:24 UTC 2017

has that device ever talked?  If yes, and you slide your finger around
the screen and it's now silent my guess is one of three possibilities:
1) the device is turned off,
2) speech is now turned off,
3) device is in unknown state but needs a battery charge.
More than that I'm clueless and probably less than that too.