[Electronics-Talk] Trump Appoints Anti-Regulation Net Neutrality Enemy to Head FCC

Jude DaShiell jdashiel at panix.com
Tue Jan 24 12:35:57 UTC 2017

Did you bother to research the percentage of contractors working as
federal employees and the percentage of contractors hired by the Obama
Administration and the cost differential between a contract employee and
a Civil Service employee?  The costs double for a contract employee as
compared to a civil service employee; and the rest you can find out for
yourself if you're even interested.

On Tue, 24 Jan 2017, Dennis Long via Electronics-Talk wrote:

> Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2017 07:27:12
> From: Dennis Long via Electronics-Talk <electronics-talk at nfbnet.org>
> To: 'Discussion of accessible home electronics and appliances'
>     <electronics-talk at nfbnet.org>
> Cc: Dennis Long <dennisl1982 at gmail.com>
> Subject: Re: [Electronics-Talk] Trump Appoints Anti-Regulation Net Neutrality
>     Enemy to Head FCC
>
> Good we need to cut costs did you bother to research how much more we're
> spending since clinton and bush?  Obama went nuts Trump needs to review
> things.

>>> t
>>> o-he-1791438195?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Fe
>>> e
>>> d%3A+gizmodo%2Ffull+%28Gizmodo%29
>>>
>>> Gerald

>>> Electronics-Talk: