[Electronics-Talk] Trump Appoints Anti-Regulation Net Neutrality Enemy to Head FCC

Carol Feazell cfeazell at comcast.net
Tue Jan 24 15:02:06 UTC 2017

I figured that was coming and do understand. There's a lot we don't yet even know anyway so most of what we would say would be speculation and would not do much for actual learning. Time and President Trump will take care of that one way or another. That's what I have to say about that and am now off the subject.