[Electronics-Talk] Double tapping the screen on an android device

Tony Sohl tonysohl at samobile.net
Tue Jan 24 17:12:58 UTC 2017

Hi I think there is a little confusion when it comes to double tapping
with android. Double taping means that you have to tape the screen
twice quickly in rappid succession.

For example, if you are on the home scren, and you swite your finjgewr
left or right on the screen and find the apps icon, you cannot tape the
icon once and wait. You have to quickly tape the icon quickly to
activate the item.

If you are using a bluetooth keyboard, however, you can use the tab key
to move to an icon and then select the item by pressing the enter key.

The double tapping concept is similar in IOS as well.

--
"I can Do all Things Through Christ Who Strengthens Me" Philippians 4:13.