[Electronics-Talk] Help Android double-tap

Christopher Chaltain chaltain at gmail.com
Wed Jan 25 00:59:20 UTC 2017

This is not true. Find the icon you want to activate either by exploring
or swiping and then double tap anywhere you want to on the screen. You
also don't have to do this right away. For example, I just picked up my
s7, touched the Apps icon at the bottom of the screen, flicked away from
it and flicked back to it, waited about 20 seconds and then did a double
tap at the top of the screen. My App Drawer came up just fine.

There is a slight difference from device to device, but in general,
Android is not as sensitive as you all are making it out to be. During
the day, I'm constantly going back and forth between my personal Android
phone and my employer provided iPhone, and I don't find double tapping
to be noticeably different between the two devices.

Christopher (CJ)
chaltain at Gmail