[Electronics-Talk] Cooking instructions app

Ashley Bramlett bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Wed Jan 25 02:33:38 UTC 2017

haven't heard of an app like this, but I wish there was one. However, you
could try the scanning apps. Take a picture of the directions with your
phone and see how it reads with the apps. Since scanning products tend to
misinterpret numbers, I trust the old fashioned way of using a human reader
more.