[Electronics-Talk] new receiver

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Sun Jul 2 20:00:34 UTC 2017

Susie:

It has been a long time since I bought a stereo receiver, which shows
my age.  They would now be surround sound, I did it 20 years ago.  At
the time I bought a Denon, it had more push buttons for different
modes, settings etc.  I made my decision by going to several stores,
and feeling the different units they had, grilled the sales persons
etc.  If you have a Best Buy, they generally have an adequate selection.

Dave