[Electronics-Talk] KNnFB reader for Windows Reading Commands

Doug Payne doug_Payne at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 4 02:25:03 UTC 2017

HI,

I am using KNFB Reader to read some old scanned PDFs on Windows 10. Are there commands which will let me read a document by character/word/line, etc.? the application is self-voicing, so standard JAWS reading commands do not work. Some of these documents are somewhat long, so I would rather not  use JAWS document OCR.

Alternatively, is there a means of saving the recognized text as a text file? The "Save As..." option saves the document with a .knfb extension. Thanks.

--Doug