[Electronics-Talk] fastest keyboard on a smartphone

Santiago Velasquez zanty410 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 5 04:24:03 UTC 2017

Good day to you all.

Due to university and work I have to be mobile a lot of the time. However, to keep things running smoothly and be productive while I am on the go, I send a lot of emails, texts, ETC.

The problem however, is that I cannot use voice dictation in all scenarios. Not only that, but I can’t use my laptop in all situations either. As such, I would like to know what are people’s experiences with touchscreen keyboards? By the way, I do use a smartphone with a touchscreen keyboard, but I am trying to find the fastest.

I don’t care if it is Android or IOS, I use them both. Also, has anybody tried the Blackberry Key1? It has a physical keyboard and runs Android.

Thanks for any input.
Regards
Santi