[Electronics-Talk] From Mac to windows

Santiago Velasquez zanty410 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 10 07:17:35 UTC 2017

Good day to you all, I hope this message finds you well.

I am in the process of finding a more portable device than my Mac book pro 15 inch to do work on the go.

One of the options is the surface pro. As such, I was wondering what have been people’s experiences when moving from mac back to windows regarding Screen readers?

In particular, how have they found Narrator, NVDA and JAWS. when compared to voice over.

Please do understand that I know that there isn’t a perfect screen reader, I just want to know what people have done.

Thanks for everything
Regards
Santi