[Electronics-Talk] PDF saying empty document

Andrews, David B (DEED) david.b.andrews at state.mn.us
Tue Jul 11 19:37:39 UTC 2017

Tracey is right, under the edit menu there are accessibility settings, and preferences -- which is everything else.  If you run the "accessibility assistant" I think you can set it from there.

Dave

David Andrews | Chief Technology Officer
Minnesota Department of Employment and Economic Development
State Services for the Blind
2200 University Ave West, Suite 240, St. Paul MN 55114
Direct: 651-539-2294
Web | Twitter | Facebook