[Electronics-Talk] Stoves Without Touchpads?

Annette Carr amcarr1 at verizon.net
Fri Jul 14 22:46:41 UTC 2017

My stove also has knobs for the gas burners, and a touch pad for the oven.
The touch pad works like the traditional touch pad on a microwave.  It
requires pressure to activate, and braille labels work well for me.
However, this appliance is almost 15 years old.  About 9 months ago when I
was looking for a replacement microwave, I did a little looking around for a
replacement range that will fit into the space we have.  My brief research
did not come up with anything.  I decided it was not worth putting energy
into it because when the time comes to replace it, the options will have
changed.

Good luck, and keep us informed of what you end up with.

Annette