[Electronics-Talk] iPhone Keeps Going to Speaker Phone

Jim Barbour jbar at barcore.com
Fri Jul 14 22:57:32 UTC 2017

It is proximity to your ear. More specifically, there's a sensor on your friend at the text when it is close to your head.  Also, it behaves differently when voiceover is turned on.

I'm not aware of anything, except for maybe a failed had sincere, that would make the speaker from turn on unexpectedly. It will often turn on by itself when you move the phone away from her ear, but that is expected.

I hope these ramblings are helpful,

Jim

Written While on the Move