[Electronics-Talk] Suggestions requested for purchasing audio player

Laz laz at talkingmp3players.com
Sun Jul 16 15:59:21 UTC 2017

It's called the Talking Book Reader 2nd Edition and costs $229.99 USD
and can be seen here:

http://www.talkingmp3players.com/Talking-Daisy-Book-Media-Player-Newest-Edition_p_111.html

Here's a link to an audio introduction:

https://my.pcloud.com/publink/show?code=XZ3vzGZeSdSOCHGJ3kglro6lkt3n5BqUg0V

We also have the latest Victor Reader Stream for less than it would
cost from Humanware:

http://www.talkingmp3players.com/Victor-Stream-2nd-Generation_p_78.html

We'll also be carrying the new Victor Reader Trek and are accepting preorders.

Laz