[Electronics-Talk] find feature in Outlook using windows ten again

Annette Carr amcarr1 at verizon.net
Mon Jul 17 10:56:48 UTC 2017

I have found that sometimes the Outlook search does not work to find what I am looking for.  Often the search box in the Windows7 Start menu does a better job when Outlook is not cooperating.  The results I get from the Windows7 Start menu search will give me a lot of results, but if I can't find what I am looking for, this is the next tool I use.

Annette