[Electronics-Talk] Stoves Without Touchpads?

Pamela Dominguez geodom at optonline.net
Tue Jul 18 12:39:02 UTC 2017

Why not, if it had what I wanted?  Pam.

-----Original Message-----
From: Star Gazer via Electronics-Talk
Sent: Tuesday, July 18, 2017 7:58 AM
To: 'Discussion of accessible home electronics and appliances'
Cc: Star Gazer
Subject: Re: [Electronics-Talk] Stoves Without Touchpads?

Yeah, but why would you want to buy
something from Sears?

-----Original Message-----
From: Electronics-Talk [mailto:electronics-talk-bounces at nfbnet.org] On
Behalf Of Danielle Ledet via Electronics-Talk
Sent: Tuesday, July 18, 2017 7:08 AM
To: Discussion of accessible home electronics and appliances
<electronics-talk at nfbnet.org>
Cc: Danielle Ledet <singingmywayin at gmail.com>

Welll, that was how my stove was. Knobs for the burners and a pressure
activated touchpad. worked well because each individual press moved up I
think 5 degrees and the temp was exactly what it should have been.
And, if you wanna buy something from Sears, better go right away because
they are all closing down. AFB has a section about accessible appliances,
but I found it to be very general and vague. I guess they didn't want to
update it everycouple months.

On 7/18/17, David Meyer via Electronics-Talk <electronics-talk at nfbnet.org>
wrote:
> My extended family purchased two stoves which have dials for controls
> three years ago through Sears. Don't know if they are still out there
however.

compassionate with the aged, sympathetic with the striving and tolerant of
the weak and strong. Because someday in your life you will have been all of
these.
George Washington Carver
Email: singingmywayin at gmail.com

http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/electronics-talk_nfbnet.org/pickrellrebecc