[Electronics-Talk] question about Google docs

Peter Donahue pdonahue2 at satx.rr.com
Wed Jul 19 15:34:46 UTC 2017

Good morning everyone,

We've been playing with various Google Apps including Google Docs, Sheets, Drive, Slides, Play, and Music in both the Windows and Apple environments. We've been successful with Google Drive but are still working on the others. This should be easier when we upgrade to Jaws 18 on our computers later this year. This is becoming a very real possibility.

Mary applied to telecommute from home and her request was approved. A computer technician is coming on Friday to run a speed test on her equipment as a part of the pheasability study. It's going to be great having her working from home and being freed from having to fight paratransit wars to get too and from work.

	We know that the Google Apps work on the Mac, and Windows desktops as well as on iDevices. Does anyone know if they run on Apple TV? All the best.

Peter Donahue