[Electronics-Talk] pdf's saying "empty document"

Andrews, David B (DEED) david.b.andrews at state.mn.us
Mon Jul 24 14:47:03 UTC 2017

Try unloading JAWS, and reloading it -- or reboot your computer.  I have seen this message occasionally.

If none of this works, you may need to reinstall JAWS, if the OCR components didn't get installed.

Dave

David Andrews | Chief Technology Officer
Minnesota Department of Employment and Economic Development
State Services for the Blind
2200 University Ave West, Suite 240, St. Paul MN 55114
Direct: 651-539-2294
Web | Twitter | Facebook