[Electronics-Talk] requesting both information about the lg 470 phone and the subscribing directions for the lg phone list

Arlene arlenes71154 at earthlink.net
Tue Jul 25 17:55:06 UTC 2017

Hi, everyone, I realize this isn't a phone list, I was searching the lg 470 b button phone, that is a prepaid phone that we were told that  best buy had by one of the salesman in the store when we purchased our first xm radio. I have 2 questions, I would appreciate knowing the subscribing directions for the lg phone group, and also specific to this phone, just in case anyone does know about it, does it speak all the menues as the gusto 3 and other feature phones  do that have the read out text to speech? For anyone interested in this type of phone, what I read about it was that it has the text to speech, enphysizing that it would read text messages, and I'm thinking that would be good if someone wanted a pretty simple basic phone. There was something about the display that made it easier to read for those that have vision, also it referred to if one had some hearing difficulties, there's probably a way to turn up the volume on a phone call, which I might not be explaining quite right. Anyway, that's what I read about it so far, and I'm just curious about it. Of course, being a prepaid phone it was in the box so Wayne and I couldn't touch it and since there's none of those prepaid phones as demos we couldn't try it out. So thank you, for whatever information you know, even if it's just the subscribing directions for the lg group which would be really great. If I could find out the subscribing directions for the lg group I could ask some how to questionns about another lg phone I have. Also, does anyone know of a blind related samsung phone list? Thank you, for any information.

Arlene