[Electronics-Talk] An iPhone question:

cheez cheez at cox.net
Mon Jun 5 12:52:30 UTC 2017

It seems to me, you have 3 choices.
1. Keep the bad habit.
2. Learn to deal with headsets.  You know you can get an adaptor for the
latest iPhone so that you can use a corded model.  Or just use a regular
bluetooth headset.  That is, after you learn to deal with headsets.  And
I've saved the best suggestion for number 3.
3. Only use your iPhone at home; or in a private elevator.  And that only
comes into play if you can get a good signal in the elevator.

Now I think I'll take up heavy drinking.  I know not why I'm entertaining
this posting.

Vince