[Electronics-Talk] An iPhone question:

Steve Jacobson steve.jacobson at visi.com
Tue Jun 6 14:31:41 UTC 2017

Christopher,

I am very happy with my Aftershokz in terms of headphones that allow one to
navigate, but I have found one has to be very careful with using them during
meetings because of the amount of sound that leaks from them.  I have an
older model and I don't feel comfortable using them at all in meetings,
although I have heard that newer models are better in that respect.

Best regards,

Steve Jacobson