[Electronics-Talk] A BARD Question

Danielle Ledet singingmywayin at gmail.com
Wed Jun 7 19:58:03 UTC 2017

Kendra, I don't have the app. This is thru BARD Express, but I'll know
that for when I do use the app. Talk about curbing one's excitement!
Terrie, where did you hear this? And why does everything have to be
capped at 100. Rebecca, you are right. I found it works from the last
to the most recent. I've been downloading since Monday having to
resume downloads every so often; due to my screen saver shutting
things down and my Mamma's sketchy Internet. I told her she should be
getting credits for this happening everyday! I surely wouldn't pay for
of and on off and on. It's finally down to 25 downloads left. Oh, and
I don't work with a phone. Ann, thanks 100 books every month.
Hehehehehe! 3 simultaneous ones over the phone. Still, makes no sense
since it is our personal storage that is impacted! Thanks though.
Carol, Thanks for replying. That's what I thought. It should be quick
downloads much like the transfers happen. When I download stuff from
podcasts those are long and it doesn't take but a few minutes at most.
It feels like waiting for the teacher to come round and monitor my
work, or, when the principal would make her rounds to visit every
class in the afternoon!Chris, I know. I read everything and never ever
saw any limits! I hope that isn't the case cuz I will be restricted
till august. Ericka, I didn't know BookShare imposed download
limitations. Thanks to all of you for responding!