[Electronics-Talk] Apps that deliver alerts and vibrations when you get to where you want to be.

Jenny Keller jlperdue3 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 7 22:25:15 UTC 2017

OK, I missed one part right didn't understand it. Like Google maps or whatever, you can put in an address and it will verbally give you directions. So the other apps will do the same thing and then tell you exactly where doors are in stock. That's really cool if it does that. Because I don't know necessarily how to get to a route. I just like the ability to say like go left on such and such street or you have reached the street turn left. Do you like
I love apps that help as much as possible.

Jenny