[Electronics-Talk] Apps that deliver alerts and vibrations when you get to where you want to be

Ben Fulton bluezinfandel at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 8 15:17:11 UTC 2017

Hi I looked up the Ariadne ap but it listed the price as 8.95 CDN. I
downloaded the Navireco Ap for free and will be trying it out soon. I also
searched the ap store for the Amedia OCR Ap and found one called eye eye
amuse )forgive any spelling errors, I just got this iphone and I don't know
how to get it to read characters individually (it's and iphone s e if anyone
knows)) but that is a 39$ ap. Does anyone know of a free OCR ap?