[Electronics-Talk] Apps that deliver alerts and vibrations when you get to where you want to be.

Jenny Keller jlperdue3 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 8 15:32:03 UTC 2017

Right, exactly is definitely not the word for it.

I use apples app for the maps for directions, and I use Google Maps. It depends. Yeah I cut for me I have to have the directions in general. However, I do think that it's a good thing to find doors. That is important also. I might think about buying one of the apps and when I think I'm where I'm at then flip back over to the door thing

Have a great one

Jenny

> On Jun 7, 2017, at 5:28 PM, Jim McCarthy via Electronics-Talk <electronics-talk at nfbnet.org> wrote:
>
> Jenny,
> I am quite uncomfortable with using the word exactly because GPS is not
> exact. Also, I imagine there are several on this list who use Google Maps or
> Apple Maps with walking directions and who feel like those work for them. I
> do not think either of those has a feature that would let me mark the door I
> mentioned with the steps here. I think there are some other features they do
> not have for me also but the flipside is that they are free; I am sure some
> on this list think they work just fine and great for the cost.
> Jim

>>> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/electronics-talk_nfbnet.org/jmccart
>>> h
>>> y%40md