[Electronics-Talk] Apps that deliver alerts and vibrations when you get to where you want to be.

Jenny Keller jlperdue3 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 8 16:48:49 UTC 2017

Nobody should depend on that as a tool without other abilities to figure out where you really are supposed to be. It's kind of like using a mini God without a cane. You have to use the cane as your primary tool and the mini guide as your secondary. It's a health, but the meaning I won't tell you if there's a 3 foot drop off in front of you. Then you get hurt, and the mini guy most likely will never be operable again.

Jenny