[Electronics-Talk] [Blindtlk] I wish somebody would help me! Podcatchers

Jude DaShiell jdashiel at panix.com
Mon Jun 12 17:10:48 UTC 2017

Have you tried http://www.ninite.com/ yet?  On that site you have to put
a check in a checkbox and then farther down there is an install button
you have to hit to actually make the package(s) install.  That site
strips out all the garbage normally packaged with most software on other
sites, so it may not be to your tastes.
If you know of podcatchers you don't find on ninite.com, you can leave a
message requesting ninite.com add that software and give it a few days
then check back.  You may find your requested podcatcher added.