[Electronics-Talk] Opinion on best accessible digital recorder

David Meyer datemeyer at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jun 27 04:06:20 UTC 2017

	There are other differences as well. You have a choice of bit rate
with an Olympus Recorder. Additionally, you can make reasonably good stario
recordings using the internal microphones Olympus provides. Finally, you can
vary the sensitivity and the intensity of the microphones on an Olympus. You
cannot do any of those things on the older stream, and I don't believe you
can do them on the newer stream either.