[Electronics-Talk] sticky dots?

Jenny Keller jlperdue3 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 29 21:32:26 UTC 2017

Hi,

I didn't have the money for a 400 some odd dollar microwave myself, so, what I did is go to Walmart yet the Velcro around.things that stick to things and use the hard one for one and two and three a soft one for numbers four and five and six the hard once again for seven, eight, nine a soft one for the number zero and because I have one that the clear and start button are on each side of the zero I have taken a hard one and put one on each side so that I can find where that button is.

Also, when you use time cook then you can put a button on one of those, and, if you cook something like potatoes, pizza, things that I already have a setting, or blowing something out, you put a button specifically on that, but because you know where those buttons generally are on the microwave, you can sort of remember which is which i'm defrosting :-) God not having a Bluetooth keyboards a pain in the butt.

So anyway, any questions, shoot me an email

Jenny