[Electronics-Talk] All About Braille Displays

Danielle Ledet singingmywayin at gmail.com
Wed Mar 1 01:27:25 UTC 2017

Thanks everyone for your timely and in-depth responses. Just the thing
I was looking for. I appreciate your hands-on experiences, and, Jim,
thanks for the coparison of products!

>>> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/electronics-talk_nfbnet.org/wec

>>> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/electronics-talk_nfbnet.org/laz%40t