[Electronics-Talk] o t skype

Lauren Merryfield lauren at catlines.com
Thu Mar 2 05:13:51 UTC 2017

Hi,
Thanks. I didn't have accessibility turned on.
Lauren

Blessings in Jesus' name. "But as for me, I will sing about your power. Each
morning I will sing with joy about your unfailing love. For you have been my
refuge, a place of safety when I am in distress."
   --Psalm 59:16, NLT
Advice from my cats:"meow when you feel like it."