[Electronics-Talk] Media Players!

Danielle Ledet singingmywayin at gmail.com
Sun Mar 12 17:56:00 UTC 2017

Well for the love of burning trash I do not remember where I posted
the message abou the media players and now I have to restart after I
already frickin did that for the day twice already!!! So I got Winamp
installed but I tried streaming something thru it and got nothing so
I'm uninstalling it. I probably have to be light-skinned for it to
play for something or have peppermint breath! I like Groove Music so
I'm leaving it on. I also got Windows Media Player installed as well.
Why are programs hidden and then you have to search for them to know
you already have them? Hoping it'll work. BUt a question, if it is not
my default player how do I get something to play using it? ANd Kevin I
guess your program was approved by my laptop because it got stuck
playing your music necessitating the second restart of the day. On to
the third because NVDA goes silent sometimes and I can't read line by
line or word by word! What causes this? It's not by any actions I have
taken or am taking!

have been all of these.
George Washington Carver
Email: singingmywayin at gmail.com