[Electronics-Talk] printers

Jordan Gallacher jordanandseptember at gmail.com
Wed Mar 15 16:32:23 UTC 2017

I have an Epson Artisan 710, and it is great.  I never have to touch the
printer to print things or scan things since I use scanning software
specifically for the blind.  The only real downside to this printer is that
the software does not work with System Access.  I have never needed the
software for anything over the almost six years I have had this printer, and
I have not tried the software with other screen readers.
Jordan