[Electronics-Talk] Are These Apps Still Relevant?

Jim McCarthy jmccarthy at mdtap.org
Thu Mar 16 16:10:31 UTC 2017

I think that they are. I have never used Bespecular personally, but I
believe it still exists and that people are largely satisfied with it. I
have TapTapSee on my phone and will certainly keep it. I use KNFBReader as
my first choice but believe that there may be instances when TapTapSee may
render needed information when the knfb app might not, and though they do
not do the same things, TapTapSee is less expensive, which may be a value
for some users.
Jim McCarthy