[Electronics-Talk] decent 4-track cassette recorder

Gerald Levy bwaylimited at verizon.net
Thu Mar 23 14:29:23 UTC 2017

To my knowledge, 4 track cassette recorders are no longer manufactured, and
so none of the blindness products merchants sell them anymore.  But if you
just need a 4 track cassette player, and you are an NLS patron, you may
still be able to request one from your network library.  They still keep
them on hand for patrons who want to listen to Talking Books that have not
yet been converted to digital format. But if you want a 4 track recorder,
your best bet would be to search for a used one on EBay.  But beware, as
used products on EBay don't always work, so you are taking a risk.

Gerald