[Electronics-Talk] samsung tv remote

Arlene arlenes71154 at earthlink.net
Sun Mar 26 22:15:45 UTC 2017

Sharon, to turn the voice on, it's the letter a button, which is the first
button on the second row of buttons after the big button. You need to press
it twice and the voice will come on. It's actually shaped like a print a. I
just wanted to confirm for you it's the first button going from left to
right on that row. Congradulations on getting this wonderful tv.

Arlene