[Electronics-Talk] Braille writer repair

Jenny Keller jlperdue3 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 27 14:10:43 UTC 2017

I freely admit I'm a dork.  I have spoken to several people about fixing my braille writer and accidentally deleted my mail box.

I'm going to ask my church to pay for it.

As far as payment I don't know how they will want to use.

Please contact me all of you with the price estiments and payment type you would accet. Also if you would be able to accept credit card payments.

The more quotes and payment options the better.

I'll forward this info to the powers that be the info and they will select they who they choose.

Thanks,.

Jenny