[Electronics-Talk] Mini guide

Jenny Keller jlperdue3 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 29 17:49:25 UTC 2017

Hi,

Was wondering if any of you have tried them in a guide. Someone has told me that it is amazing of course using a cane with it.

They have suggested that I get one though I have never seen one or put my hand on one. So, since I can't seem to get any kind of way to get it here or even near me to find out about it what should I do. Or, is it worth giving it A chance and go ahead and buying it and learning from my friend. Who, as in Australia :-)

Tell me what you guys think of it and what I should do. I live near Chicago and still can't find anybody who has one for me to mess with. Do you maybe have any idea of a wrap or someone who could maybe bring it to me so that I can play with it?

Thanks

Jenny