[Electronics-Talk] Selling Items

Laz laz at talkingmp3players.com
Wed Mar 29 22:57:03 UTC 2017

The story with Free Enterprise is as follows: It's on Yahoo Groups
which as most list owners know is far from being blind accessible. A
while back one of the list co-owners died and the other co-list owner
doesn't remember the password for the group so he has no control over
the group and it's fairly moribund. Most of the list members moved
over to Blind-BST and there's hardly any traffic on Free enterprise
these days.

The one you may have forgotten is BlindAD which is now on Google
Groups and has about 139 list members and is fairly moribund as well.

Blind-BST has over 450 list members and is an active list.

Laz